Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's Over, I sang!

Well, I have finally recovered from the family Easter Feast. It only took twelve Tums, 3 Tagamints, Two doses of Alkaselzer and one very long day of misery and I'm as right as rain. Not once did Grandma say, "Eat Girl" cause she didn't need to. I piled her high and deep. Ya know after that meal and two pieces of pie Granddad's Easter Monster suit doesn't look so bad.

Anyway, on to better things. Today I went back to the Dr. for the old plumbing issues. Things seem to be clearing up, if you know what I mean. It's amazing what a box of All-Bran and a dose of THE MOST AMAZING HERBS ON EARTH will do for you.

My Kitties are suffering from something, I'm not sure what it is. They keep running around from piece of furniture to piece of furniture like their some sort of spies or something. When I do catch a glimpse of them they seem to be rolling about and ramming their little heads into things. Very odd. My Aunt Louie said her ex-husband used to do that when his cable went out. However, I don't think this is the issue with my kitties since their cable is working fine. If you have any advise let me know.

Let me run something past you and you tell me what you think this means. I have recently started a new business selling THE MOST AMAZING HERBS ON EARTH. Actually that is the name of the product, "THE MOST AMAZING HERBS ON EARTH". This product is really amazing. I read that one lady had advanced cancer and suffered with planter warts in her feet and if that's not bad enough, her breath was enough to melt a car. Well, she started taking THE MOST AMAZING HERBS ON EARTH and She no longer has cancer, warts, or bad breath. In fact, she just said that her gray hair seem to be getting dark again. Isn't that amazing? Anyway, the guy who helped me get into the business (he would be on my upline) is single as well. He keeps calling me to see how the Herbs are selling and wants to know if they are helping my facial hair. Now maybe I'm reading something into it, but asking about my facial hair seems rather personal. I just can't help but wonder if he might like me as more than a downline recruit. I don't want to get my hopes up, but after all if THE MOST AMAZING HERBS ON EARTH can cure cancer maybe they can get me married. He is a really nice guy and has the most amazing head of hair, some would call it a mane. (this may be the result of using THE MOST AMAZING HERBS ON EARTH)

Well, it's getting late and I need to go. Tomorrow is a busy day, we have a meeting on how to convince your friends and family they need THE MOST AMAZING HERBS ON EARTH! Just think if I can sell 2485 cans of this amazing stuff, I get a free trip to the Dominican Republic!! I've never even been to Europe. Well, goodbye for now.

5 comments:

lauralavon said...

Viola,
You are amazing! I vote this the best blog in exsistance! Keep us posted.
Toots

lauralavon said...

Let's try that again.
Viola,
You are amazing! I vote this the best blog in existence (this word gives me fits!) Keep us posted.
Toots

Viola said...

Toots,

Finally someone who appreciates my genius.

Viola

Making Memories 1999 said...

Viola - Sure would like to talk to you about the Pyramid Business opportunity - either with the bunny suit or the herbs! I know I could use the herbs and Isaac still wants the bunny suit (no matter what Kim said). However, if you have a picture, that would help to know if it's the right size.

Viola, I love your perspective on life. You're real!

Your friend

Viola said...

I never dreamed that by merely mentioning THE MOST AMAZING HERBS ON EARTH that so many people would not only want them, but would be interested in selling them too. In the future I will put ordering and downline information on this site.