Wednesday, April 4, 2007

On Views, bowels, and Cats

I was thinking this morning how important it is to have a positive outlook on life. Unfortunately, this is not my forte. I'm not really negative, but the ridiculous act of always insisting upon seeing the glass as half-full can be nauseating at best. People who are forever, trying to squeeze the really raunchy things of life into some happy little box of "good reason" make me want to puke.

Last week I went to the Dr. for a check up on my, less than active digestive tract. I know most people prefer not to speak of such things, but lets face it, you've been plugged before too. Don't try to deny it. Too much cheese can do it to the most "regular" of us.

Well, I should close for now, my 13 kitties need to be fed. I think I'm really going to love this blogging thing, it is really an outlet for the deep thoughts I have, but never get to share.


2 comments:

lauralavon said...

I'm tellin' ya, the Walmart brand of Metamucil works wonders!

sarahmfry said...

I prefer the apple wafers...if you can stand the slippery feeling in your mouth afterwards.