Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It's Off

Well, my very brief venture into the world of romance is over. I broke up with Tony tonight. There are many reason, not the least of which is his occupation. But it boils down to this, there are two kinds of people in this world, those who like John Denver and those who don't, I hate John Denver, Tony thinks he's awesome.

Tony called tonight and he told me he thought I should lay off THE MOST AMAZING HERBS ON EARTH, because he thought my voice seemed deeper. Then he told me he would buy my membership to a gym if I would promise to go, this thoughtful gesture really made it hard for me to do, what I knew I must. He went on to say he'd never met anyone so self absorbed as I am. I had to stop him before he said anymore and made it even harder for me to break his heart. Well I hated to do it, cause I know he worships me, but I broke up with him. I know he's gonna come crawling back to me, but I think this is what is best for both of us and after the pain settles some for him, he'll see that too. Excuse me my phone is ringing, I bet it's Tony................ No it wasn't it was just one of the cats banging it's head against the phone.

Anyway, on a brighter note, I may be starting a new in-home business. This business promises to make me rich quick. I'd love to use you as a wrung on the ladder of my success, so if you're interested in a in-home business let me know. If any of you have been following my discussion with Puss-in-Boots, you'll have an idea of the money making potential this has. All you need to start this business is a fast car or a small kittie gene pool in your neighborhood and a deep freeze. You could be well on your way to being a Thousandare!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry that your romance is over. Maybe HC would like to have a go at him.
I'm so glad that you mentioned "the business". I'm trying to think of a catchy title. Something like "Nine Lives Up". Let me know what you think.
Puss-N-Boots

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! How about CAT-AVERS? You know, like CADAVERS, only CAT-AVERS
Play on words, get it?

Hortencia Hubbleschnickinbotham

Julia said...

Love them both. How about "Gotcher Toungue Cat" or "There's More Than One Way To Skin A Cst" or "Cat Cash" or "Creepy Kitties" or "CATastrophe" or "Freezer Felines" or "SKINNEY Kittie" or "PUSSabilities" or "meOW" or "THE MOST AMAZING CADAVERS ON EARTH!" Wow, I really like that last one, it has a ring to it.

Viola said...

Juwah;

It sounds like you're interested in our new venture. I'd love to have you on my down-line. I think the names you suggested are ridiculous though, leave business to the professionals. THE MOST AMAZING CADAVERS ON EARTH? What a idiotic name.

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey...the fact the he loves John Denver is DEFINATELY a plus for me (How could anyone not love "hey it's good to be back home again!!!?...i bet me and tony could have a beautiful home...but I digress) What...self-absorbed??!!...I'm no help w/the name game...we John Denvers lovers spend our time on POETRY not silly names!! But I'd be happy to get in on the pyramid once you and P&B deceide on the name. Keep your chins up, Viola...and don't be so picky...you know that's probably why you're still single! You'll be in my prayers in this tragic time! HC

Anonymous said...

I was awakened in the early morning hours to the sound of a cat fight outside my window. It was so intense that my husband said that one would probably end up dead. I went out and threw water on them and they ran off. I am conducting a neighborhood wide search for a dead cat. If I find it that will make nine in the freezers.
Who is this Juwah person who keeps sending in names. Do you think she is a trustworthy person to have on your downline?
I think we should count HC in. We'll have to find her a man who can sing a rousing version of "Thank God I'm a Country Boy".
Puss-N-Boots

Viola said...

PLEASE do NOT quote Denver songs on my blog!!!

Puss in Boots;
Why didn't you let the Cat's finish their fight? IF you had you might have 10 in your freezer by now. As much as I love Kitties, don't let opportunities pass you by.

HC,
Tony is all yours, but I will warn you, the smell is very overwhelming.

Anonymous said...

as long as the smell is cologne, all is well..cheap cologne is the best...why waste the money?
in other words..it "Feels up my senses, like a night in the forest..like the mountains in springtime..like a walk in the rain":)

Anonymous said...

If you had ever been awakened from a sound sleep by the sounds of cat fight you would understand the urgency I felt. My poor husband was horrified that I went out in my purple pj's. We found a few hairs and some blood, but no cat yet.
"It'd hold eight kids, four hound dogs and chicken we stole from the shed. Didn't get a lotta sleep, but we had a lotta fun on Grandma's featherbed."
Puss-n-Boots